KBACE has built its reputation as being one of the most successful Oracle Consulting companies in North America. KBACE is now becoming known not only for its consulting success, but its ability to deliver an all-inclusive mix of support services. Using KBACE Support Services, customers are able to leverage the same expertise they're used to from KBACE consultants in a managed, dedicated support model.
The KBACE Support Services Program consists of a dedicated group of Oracle Professionals in the KBACE corporate headquarters and in the Bangalore, India office.
Benefits of KBACE Support Services
- Expertise - The vast network of clients and field consultants keep KBACE on the leading edge of Oracle technologies. The KBACE collaborative culture places the collective knowledge of all KBACE professionals at the customer's disposal. It is simply not possible to replicate this level of experience through internal staffing.
- Flexibility - Customer support needs vary from month to month. With KBACE, support time can be utilized for a variety of different business needs – as support requirements grow or shrink, KBACE works with customers to structure the optimal contract.
- Scalability - Support contacts can be matched to your exact requirements — task-based services, on-demand, fixed hours per month, or all-inclusive annual support contracts are available.
- Accessibility - Support is available 24 x 7 and can be reached by phone, email, or through the web, a KBACE expert is ready to help.
- Delivery Management - A dedicated Service Delivery Manager is assigned to each account. This single point of contact can be used for budgetary reporting, consultations, escalation management and delivery management. The KBACE Service Delivery Manager is a trusted partner that helps their customer proactively manage their organization’s Oracle footprint.
- Cost and Risk Reduction - KBACE Support allows customers to control and reduce ongoing Total Cost of ownership, control and reduce support costs, enjoy guaranteed service levels, reduce operational risk of dependency on individuals, and reduce the need for in-house training or knowledge.
|In House||KBACE Support|
|Coverage||8:00 AM–6:00 PM||24 x 7|
|Resource Yrs of Experience||5–7 years||10-15 years on average|
|Training and Skills Upgrade||Extra cost and time lost||Ongoing|
|Oracle Best Practices||No or partial||Yes|
|Oracle Certification/Advanced Degree||Unknown||Yes|
|Knowledge Base||Limited if any||Comprehensive|
|Incident Management||Disparate||Online Support Center|
|Delivery management||Part time||Dedicated|
|Areas of Expertise||Siloed||Network of hundreds of experts|
KBACE Support Service Offerings
KBACE Support Services is a key component for customers to maximize the return on their Oracle investment.
KBACE Managed Support is designed to act as an extension of each customer's Oracle team. Examples of how Managed Support is used:
|Remote Implementation and Upgrades||Road-Mapping Assistance|
|Patching and Release Management||Project Management|
|Application Effectiveness Reviews||Solution Design and Configuration|
|Functional Training||Oracle SR Management|
KBACE On-Demand Support lets customers’ tap into a vast network of Oracle experts only when needed, for as much is needed, and then only pays for what is used.
Functional and Technical experts are standing by to assist with:
|• Severity-based Break / Fix problem resolution|
|• Staff augmentation for peak periods such as month, quarter, or year-end activities.|
|• Ad hoc questions|
|• Peak Processing Support (Month/Quarter/Year End)|
|• Testing Assistance|
|• Application Training|
Database and System Administration Services
|• Database installation, reorganization, and sizing|
|• Remote monitoring and reporting of metrics|
|• Migrations and development|
|• Training and documentation|
|• General maintenance|
KBACE DBA Services are designed to be a cost-effective choice regardless of the size and complexity of a company’s database environment or existing support model and staffing. The service is flexible and can be used for on-demand issue resolution or as part of an ongoing plan to ensure an optimal and stable operational environment.
Managed Hosting Services
KBACE provides managed hosted solutions for Oracle Databases, E-Business Suite and Fusion Middleware environments. These hosted systems are cost effective, fully managed, and adhere to a defined service level, freeing customer’s from day-to-day operational issues and enabling them to focus on aligning IT with the strategic goals of their business.
KBACE works with its customer to plan and architect the target environment to be hosted by KBACE, uses best practices and Oracle Unified Methodology to plan Oracle system migration to the KBACE hosted environment and provides 24 x 7 services for Network, Storage, Operating System, Database Administration and Application System Administration functions.
KBACE has partnered with Rackspace® Hosting to provide fully managed hosting solutions designed for scalability, network uptime guarantees, and live 24 x 7 x 365 award-winning Fanatical Support®. This strategic partnership allows customers to select data center sites per their business continuity and compliance requirements