A key challenge for any IT Organization is to provide high quality, timely information to the business amongst a constantly evolving IT environment.
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a set of principles and methodologies that allows for fast changing IT landscapes. It enables organizations to respond quickly to new business imperatives, leverage existing investments, develop distinctive new capabilities, and helps align Business and IT more closely.
At the core of SOA is the realization that the Organization's information resides across heterogeneous environments, and that most Organizations need to be agile to be competitive. Applications can publish a service (such as Employee information) which other applications can subscribe to. Orchestrating those services into a process allows for information movement and availability for the business.
KBACE Technologies helps its customers realize the benefits of SOA. Whether customers are just starting with SOA, or if they are already on the SOA maturity path, KBACE offerings are tailored to assist and accelerate SOA adoption in real-world settings.
Initiation – Establish a solid foundation.
- SOA Roadmap and Strategy Advisement
- SOA Fast Start Training Workshops
- SOA/AIA Pilot Project Implementation
Expansion – Build on the foundation.
- SOA Governance Strategy and Implementation
- SOA/AIA Project Portfolio Implementation leveraging the Blended Delivery Model
- SOA/AIA Infrastructure Implementation
Optimization – Increase adoption.
- Business Activity Monitoring FastStart
- SOA/AIA Project Portfolio Implementation with emphasis on cross divisional asset reuse and monitoring
- SOA Training FastStart Workshops
SOA Center of Excellence – Optimize decision making.
- SOA Project Portfolio Implementation
- Managed Services Offering